The Calling of an Engineer | L'Engagement de l'Ingénieur

Replace a Lost Ring

Contact the camp where you undertook your Obligation, usually the camp nearest to the university from which you graduated.

Camp Contacts

Apply to undertake the obligation

If you received an engineering degree from an accredited Canadian university, contact the camp nearest to that university.

If you have completed your undergraduate degree outside of Canada, and can demonstrate eligibility for membership in a Canadian Professional Engineers’ Association, you may apply to undertake the Obligation. Contact a camp near you.

Last updated:
July 11, 2010